marți, 15 iulie 2008

Chillin' in the name of harmony


....writing the testimony for my "self" of another day
i guess i could die right now and still be chillin'
chillin' in the name of harmony ,i say...
don't have a driver's licence but still can drive you crazy
playing with the sounds of the butterfly step
giving you the lights of the "sunday of monday"
chilin' in the name of harmony,i say...
smelling the bouquet that the gipsy is swinging
in front of my nose that is tasting your air
breathing on the phone hypnotizing your senses
i'm chillin in the name of harmony,i say...
don't have a diploma in social engineering
still' can make me do all the things that i want
wrap you in the sheets like a vannila ice-cream
telling you fake stories of the universe's birth
calling all the angels for a whisky-cola
and a freezing moment of natural fun
I invited Plato,James Brown and your unborn brother
Bodyguards of Eden outside waiting for you
Oh please come among us
Come
Let's all be high
Let's be the new scientists of another day
of another planet with another axis
chillin' in the name of harmony,
we all say....

Un comentariu:

Stef spunea...

I`m stoned. I don`t know if it`s because the avalanche of conflicting feelings, or because of a lack of reactions... i thought i felt so many frames of mind between your lines, that confused me in the most irritating way possible...as you said, you still can drive me crazy though you don`t have a driving licence...


P.S. don`t mind me, i`m in a 'no brain-thinking' mood :))